About Ground Up
The role of Logistics Coordinator is integral to the success of Ground Up. As a part of our team, you will manage the operational aspects of securing commitments and movement of coffee and tea products from Manufacturer to Customer. If you are deadline driven, enjoy project management, take pride in shared accomplishments, and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment - Ground Up should be a great fit for you. It helps if you share our passion for coffee and tea.
- Facilitate client purchases through sales/purchase orders and the scheduling of necessary production with our manufacturing facilities globally.
- Coordinate and action the movement of products between our manufacturing facilities and clients.
- Arrange various points of customs/FDA clearance.
- Monitor all stages of container shipments across the entire supply chain – communicating essential milestones/developments with stakeholders.
- Manage inventory of domestically warehoused coffee and tea products.
- Exceptional computer skills
- Highly skilled with entire Microsoft 365 suite – notably Excel.
- Understanding or comfort in learning SOS Inventory, Adobe, hypercontext, and visualization tools.
- Familiar with AirTable or comparable cloud collaboration tools.
- Solid Project Management
- Strong facility with numbers
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver
- Clear and fluid communicator – adaptable to forum (email, messaging, in person, or via phone).
- Ability to read, comprehend, and write in English
- Spanish/Portuguese language skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Information Systems, Management, Logistics, or Supply-Chain areas, preferred but not required.